Saturday, August 7, 2010

DFHS Class of 2000 Reunion

Sometimes it's easy and sometimes a little harder to believe it's been 10 years since I graduated from high school. With my reunion TONIGHT I've been flooded with lots of memories from the yesteryears. I had a blast going through some old pictures wondering what would have been caught on film if we had the conveniences of today's technology!! Brent is going with me and we are heading to the big event with my best friends from my Dutch Fork days: Melissa whose been my bff since high school and Jessica who I was friends with but became even closer to through college at Winthrop together. I really have know idea what to expect since this is my first reunion and Brent didn't have one!! I hope it's a good crowd and I get to remember the good times with some good friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I posted several pictures on facebook of the "old days" and attached are a few of the good memories!!




*Melissa and me with the Cancun sunset behind us on our senior trip
*Girls shot from our freshman field trip to Washington D.C.
*Senior Field Day
*Homecoming 99 (Senior year)

1 comment: